Leicester South Conference Centre
Leicester South Salvation Army Conference Centre has an excellent multi-purpose facility for conferences, seminars and meetings in a location that is easily accessible to a wide area in the south of the city and beyond.
We are pleased to offer a choice of meeting and conference rooms to accommodate small and large gatherings, all equipped and set out to your requirements. All facilities are easily accessible to disabled persons.
Our catering staff can offer a choice of buffet menu's and light refreshments according to your needs, at competitive prices and all served in the most pleasant surroundings. The building itself is set in 2½ acres of grounds, providing the opportunity to enjoy a walk among the trees or a seat on the patio during breaks.
On site car parking is available for up to 70 vehicles.
- Catering Options - please see the Catering Options and place your order with your booking form.
- Free WiFi Available - please ask at reception for use of the WiFi.
- Disabled persons access - access to all of our rooms, inlcuding a lift for upstairs rooms.
- Car Parking - available for up to 70 vehicles on site (50 marked spaces, 20 in overflow car park)
- Resources - available in all rooms. Please see below for details of resources.
- Overhead projector
- LCD Projector or LED TV in each room
Room Layout Styles
Room Layout Capacities and Charges
|Room||Charge Per Hour||Layout A||Layout B||Layout C||Layout D||Layout E|
We also have a fully equipped Youth Zone at £ 25 per half day